10. I have now spent at least a million hours editing and re-editing and re-re-editing my business cards. At this point it would be a crying shame not to show them off.
9. Because I want to get a couple nights of uninterrupted sleep this year. (Plus, it’s my birthday, so the timing is perfect.)
8. So I can spend a weekend with my sister! I don’t think we’ve ever spent time together away from our respective and collective families. Is that weird or do only TV sisters hang out all the time?
6. For the swag. Duh.
5. Because it’s been over 6 months since my last Dunkin’ Donut’s strawberry frosted donut. And that’s just way too long.
4. So I can meet countless blogger and Twitter friends that I know really well, but don’t actually know yet.
3. So I can meet new bloggers and expand my blog reading horizons.
2. So I can learn something. I’m Liveblogging some sessions I would never have chosen, so that should be interesting.
1. For the camaraderie and that feeling of being a part of something huge and powerful and fun. Blogging is definitely becoming mainstream, but it’s still awesome to be surrounded with people who really truly get it.