– you look around the mess in your house and wonder if the CSIs would be able to find any clues in all the mess.
– you see a fingerprint on your computer screen and marvel at how perfect it looks rather than the smudge it makes.
– you know exactly what your lawyer husband means when he says: inadmissible, protective custody, or any other legal mumbo jumbo.
– you drive by a big plastic trash-bag on the side of the highway and you wonder if there’s a body in there.
– you walk into your house and instantly assess if everything is exactly where you last left it and what it means if it isn’t.
– you instantly recognize the show and the episode and know the ending after three seconds of the opening scene… ahem.
– when you see a mess on the floor you look at the splatter pattern to try to figure out who spilled what and when.
-your friends mention some family drama or secret and you can think of at least two shows and episodes where that exact pattern emerged and how the story concluded.
I could think of so many more, but CSI Miami is about to start. Gotta go.
Giving away the new Barbie Thumbelina DVD! Hope on over to see what all the hype is about.