Things I need to do before my roomy picks me up tomorrow at 3pm:
– Install the new carseat/booster in M’s car so he can pick up the girls from daycare tomorrow
– Start packing
– Charge the camera
– Decide which camera to bring
– Decide which purse to bring
– Go to Target to fill a prescription for one of the kids and return a bunch of stuff
– Work! Arg.
– Find the perfect water bottle (because BlogHer is all about the eco friendly. And no M, I promise I won’t buy a new water bottle… Ahem.)
– Try on new outfits and let M tell me how much he hates it
– Pick something new to wear to the three parties I’m going to tomorrow night
– Pick something to wear to the party on Friday
– Pack both outfits
– Iron some clothes
– Finish packing
– Pick out some outfits for the girls so M doesn’t have to scramble Friday morning.
– Check out the previous years’ live blogging samples so I have a clue about what’s expected of me.
– Make myself a BlogHer schedule. I know, I’m a dork, but I’m convinced I’m going to forget to go to some key event, you know, like one of the sessions I’m scheduled to liveblog.
Things I’m actually doing:
– Sitting on my ass on the couch
– Writing this blog post
Have I mentioned that I’m the Type A Mom Babies editor? So far I’ve only written a few articles, but I think they’re pretty good. I’d love to know what you think! Click here to access the Babies page.
And while I’m tooting my own horn, head on over to Blissfully Domestic tomorrow (Thursday) to see the very first edition of my new contests and giveaways column. Trust me, you want to go see, lots of cool giveaways!