– If you give Little L something new to eat when she already has something in her mouth she will instantly let what’s already being chewed fall out in her haste to taste the new offering.
– C has been calling all her dolls and stuffed toys Leena. I have no idea where she came up with that name, I sure have never heard it before.
– Little L is head over heals in love with one of C’s doll, just the one. It was a $5 doll from Target. They don’t sell them any more. Of course it’s now officially C’s favorite doll too. Not that she even thinks about it until Little L is sucking on it’s face.
– C and Little L have a game they play when they are both in their high chairs. They tilt all the way over to the side until their heads are almost upside down, then they laugh hysterically. This is definitely one joke I’m not in on.
– There are a million baby friendly toys in our living room, so many that we should just say call it a playroom, but Little L’s favorite activity is pulling every single item off the coffee table and then getting into C’s toys, you know, the ones with all the tiny choking hazards.
What do your kids do that causes you to shake your head?