10. Oatmeal M&M cookies. Yum.
9. Spring has sprung!
8. Getting my act together enough to send in my contest entry on time. First 12 pages of my future best seller. Sweet!
7. Friends who love the first chapter of my fledgling novel. Double sweet!
6. Great new social websites. Come visit me at The Nursery and help the site get off the ground. It’s still in Beta, but it has a ton of potential.
5. A new season of Hell’s Kitchen. Whoot!
4. The best husband in the world. (No, not yours, mine!) What can I say, I’m lucky to have him as a co-parent to our two girls. We make a killer team.
3. Twitter! Because I really needed another Internet time suck.
And last, but definitely not least:
1. Little L fell asleep on her own tonight, in her crib, with minimal fussing. Hallelujah.
See that glow over there in the distance? That my friends is a light at the end of the tunnel, because once she can fall asleep on her own, she can go back to sleep on her own, and then, maybe, just maybe, momma can stay asleep a little more. Double WHOOT!