My new buddy MerlotMom tagged me the other day, I was too sad to do anything about it then, but now I think I can handle it. (I’ve also been tagged for another meme, but that one might have to wait a few days.) I’m pretty sure I’ve done the six strange things about me thing before, but as others would have you know… there’s no shortage of strange things that you can learn about me. (My bad. It was the seven thing meme. How silly of me.)
So… Here goes, 6 quirks about me.
The rules are as follows: (1)Link to the person that tagged you. (2)Post the rules on your blog. (3)Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4)Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5)Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1) I cannot fall asleep in an unmade bed. I have been known to get up multiple times to fix the sheets during the night. It bugs me when the sheets are wrinkly under my feet.
2) I hate being in a quiet car. I always have the radio playing. C has inherited this from me.
3) I often read more than one book at a time. There’s the car book, the purse book, the bathroom book, and the nightstand book. No, this never gets confusing.
4) My socks have to fit just right. I can’t handle any bunching or weird seams. Everything has to be perfectly smooth, always.
5) I’m a cookbook junkie, but we hardly ever try new recipes. That doesn’t stop me from buying new cookbooks.
6) I love candy. If I had to chose between candy, cake or cookies, candy would win, hands down, every time. Especially slightly stale gummy candy or hardish marshmallows.
I’m sorry. I’m too tired to think of people to tag. If you’re reading, consider yourself tagged. Let us know in the comments if you’re tagging along. (Ha! I crack myself up.)